Dentures are simple and effective way for Dayton, OH men and women to improve the look and feel of their smile. Dentures are used to replace damaged and missing teeth, especially when large groups of teeth, such as an upper, lower or full set replacement is needed. Dentures afford wearers the ability to speak clearly and chew food easily, with the added comfort of having a naturally beautiful smile.
If you are considering dentures as an option for replacing your missing teeth, visit denture specialist Dr. Robert H. Muster, Jr. in Dayton, Ohio. If you are one of the many still skeptical about dentures being the right dental Dayton you, consider some of these benefits:
• Aesthetic enhancement. An imperfect smile is a major cause for self-consciousness and embarrassment. Replacing missing teeth with dentures provides patients with a full set of teeth, which improves the overall look of a smile, thus increasing confidence.
• A naturally beautiful look and feel. Denture technology has improved to the point where individuals are hard pressed to tell the difference between dentures and natural teeth. A smile that both looks and feels natural is one of the many benefits dentures provide.
• Ease of speech. Proper pronunciation of words can sometimes be difficult when men and women are missing some or all of their teeth. Replacing gaps and holes in the teeth with dentures allows patients to speak clearly and concisely.
• Ease of chewing. Having a full set of teeth makes chewing food much easier. Whether patients get fixed or removable dentures, the ability to chew properly leads to proper digestion, which leads to an improvement in overall health.
• A lasting smile. Dentures provide patients with long lasting results when they are properly maintained. Following the guidelines set by your dentist will ensure longer lasting results. More men and women are finding that dentures are well worth the investment when it comes to the long-term aesthetic and oral health benefits.
Those in the Dayton, OH who are ready to perfect their smile with naturally beautiful results using a safe, cost effective, long-lasting treatment, contact Robert H. Muster, Jr. DDS today for more information on denture treatments today.